The Opulenza, is a unique and spacious home designed for narrow 50 foot wide lots, common to Trinidad Town and Country allocations, with an ultra modern rendered elevation.
The main living and dining space opens to the open, intimate patio. The galley kitchen offers heat resistant porcelain counter tops (Marble and quartz upgrades available).
It offers up to three double bedrooms, including a Master Suite with walk-in closet, spacious ensuite and direct sliding door access to the central courtyard.
- Designed for narrow lots
- Innovative design offers stunning entrance with corner window overlooking a gorgeous central courtyard/retreat
- Master suite offers direct sliding door access to the central courtyard/retreat
- Two additional double bedrooms with built-in robes share the main bathroom
- The rear of the home is dedicated to the family living spaces and the gorgeous chefs kitchen with Your choice of tiling or laminate floors throughout
- Enclosed carport with automatic retractable roller doors
3 Bedroom Option (Open Garage): $699,000
3 Bedroom Option: $799,000
4 Bedroom Option: $1,230,000
These units have been expertly designed, not only to meet and exceed required statutory building codes (Price includes Town and Country/Regional Corp. Regulatory approvals), but also to allow users levels of luxury, comfort and convenience never before seen.
All Homes come with the following standard features:
- Traditional “Brick and Mortar” structural frame. Reinforced concrete foundation, Rendered HCB walls, with ring beam, structural steel roof frame. (No prefab gimmicks!)
- 24”x24” Tiles throughout all floors
- Gypsum ceiling with down lighters
- Top and bottom kitchen cupboards (Up to 16 feet)
- Wiring for Air conditioning units
- All units are fully customizable and come with a number of “Add-On” features to make it you own
Customers will also be pleased to note, that the listed prices include for all drawings and submission to regional bodies for regulatory approvals; That’s right…. No more ripping your hair out trying to call the friendly folks at Town and Country!
Make it Your Own!
Why not colour outside the lines?
We offer endless optional add-on features to make your home match your signature style and taste.
Optional Features Include:
- Marble /Quartz kitchen Counter tops
- Mood lighting
- Teak kitchen cupboards
- Wooden garden decks
- Backyard patio
- Glass curtain walls and awnings
- Stainless steel railings
- Built in USB wall outlets